Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Wednesday, January 22, 2014

3d Renders: Star Trek

So quite a while back, I got my hands on a few 3d models, tweaked them, then rendered them.  This was my first venture into doing any 3d model work, and I soon learned that you needed a real beast to do these type of animations on.  I was using a Packard Bell, so... these are really not that good at all.  But, it's something I spent time on doing and playing with the camera and training on objects, so it's kinda nostalgic to see again.

 
 

After a while, I tried some intense renders with many polygons and lighting effects.  The result was WAY better, but honestly, I had to leave my PC on overnight for both the Borg cube and DS9 for only a few seconds of rendered output...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment