Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Two Flew Over

So it's cold coming into work.  I wear a skull-cap / beanie for warmth in the morning & swap it out with a baseball hat after I get into the building.  Today, I forgot my hat and a co-worker pointed out a certain similarity with a famous movie.  I took the liberty of doing a side-by-side comparison.  Note that this was done quickly in an online photo editor called Pixlr.  It's actually pretty photoshop-esque and for it to be free and online, it's really pretty great for quickies like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment