Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lady of the Lake

Just a few renders I did in Poser & Bryce 3d.  It was for a website wherein a logo were to be placed in the Lady of the Lake's hands.  I wound up using the logo for a site I ran for a while just so the stuff wouldn't go to waste.  There is also an animation that goes along with it, where she actually comes from the lake grasping at the logo.  Not sure where that file is though...

These were a test-run for a series I did which involved Poser, Bryce, and Photoshop involving Fairies which I'll put up here after I finish gathering them all up.







No comments:

Post a Comment