Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Heroes: The Movie

Basically, I started working on this project when Heroes was at a low in its popularity.  The previous season really angered me because I felt they didn't focus enough on the main story, giving way to many little side-stories that were never concluded; some characters were simply abandoned!  Now, I understand that there are staffing issues and budget concerns and all that.  I get it... But really, the story became so convoluted that it was almost incoherent. So, to combat this, I decided to make a 2hr 'movie' version of Heroes, which would restructure the story to something much more accessible with its continuity.  I began watching every show and documenting each scene so I could re-edit the episodes...  Ambitious to be sure, but I felt like the series needed some love from a fan.  However, soon after I started editing the film, the series was canceled and given that I would have no more source material from the show, I put the project on the back-burner. I may still go back one day to complete this project, but as of now, I don't have the enthusiasm needed to finish sifting through the murky mess of a story that was this show's last season.  Still, below you'll find the unfinished product of the beginnings of what was tentatively called: "Heroes: The Movie".

Note: you may need to pop-out from the embedded player, Google may have disabled embedding from vids from Google Docs...

Just the intro... 


 Here's the intro in addition to the opening scenes.  It ends rather abruptly, but you can see the direction it was going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment