Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Skeletor's Obsession: A He-man Parody (Work in Progress)

After watching the first few episodes of the He-man cartoon, I couldn't help but notice something a little odd about the characters: namely all the homosexual innuendos I failed to notice as a kid. So, I decided to make a video showcasing such. Note: This project is currently in an unfinished state. I do plan to go back and finish it, but unfortunately, I lost the project files in a hard drive crash.  That said, I put it up on Youtube to see if any interest arises.  See the intro video (currently with music and no voice-over) and the rough cut of the first scene below (voices but no background music).

Keep in mind this was created with Windows Movie Maker, and was one of the first projects involving video I ever did. I think it was on a 1ghz system. So be kind. :)  Leave comments below or on youtube.  I'd love to hear!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment