Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Monday, May 9, 2016

Anime-Style self-portrait

In the early 90's in junior high school, I sketched an anime-style picture which I was roughly basing on myself.  A sorta anime-inspired exaggerated stylized selfie (before there was even such a word!).

I had a rough draft sketch of this idea before I did a full page with pen & ink, below.


While it turned out okay, I always wanted to perfect the head shape and keep drawin this dude.  Maybe with a few more changes I could have had conceptualized a decent anime guy.  I generally draw women more, so I think it would have been fun for a change with him.  Never did another one though, so this guy's potential is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment