Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Monday, May 9, 2016

Green Notebook - Original Doodles

So here's a group of doodles I did back in the 90's.  These are just some quick, one-offs I did on a green note spiral (most with a shiny blue ink I was playing with).  I just wanted to group these together since they were all done as quick sketches on the same day back in Jr. High.

I think I may have been doing an Anime-style self-portrait.  Kinda looks like me in Jr. high.


Was working out some different wing shapes, I think.


 Um, I dunno.  Lips of various design for some reason.



Probably X-Files or Half-Life inspired.

TMNT, obviously.

Why the cat eyes?  Why not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment