Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Monday, May 9, 2016

Faye Valentine and Harley Quinn

Two of my all-time favorite female characters: Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop & Harley Quinn from Batman the Animated Series.

Pencil to paper, I really enjoy this pose and look for Faye.  I'm not too happy with the collar & neck, but the eyes and expression make up for it.  I believe this was back in 2003.

Pen and Ink, Harley Quinn is by far one of the best things to come out of the Batman the Animate Series TV show.  (Although there were alot of good things to come out of that show!)  I especially love this pose.  Harley's expression is perfect and the shading on eyeshadow vs. mask is really great, if I do say so myself.  I dislike the epaulet on the right shoulder and middle part hanging on her back as it looks really flat.  The left rib-cage also could have had a few fixes, but overall, I'm happy with the way this one turned out.  Drawn in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment