Welcome to my site!

Over the years, I've always found myself working on various projects, for school, for others, for enjoyment and for myself...

I've dabbled in video editing, photo manipulation, audio mixing, podcast creation, game editing, storytelling, roleplaying & a host of other things I find entertaining.

Here I present my projects, both past and present. Have a look around; use the categories above to sort through various project types. As I rummage through my digital clutter and create new stuff, I'll continue updating this site. Comment if you want, and enjoy!




Monday, May 9, 2016

Miscellaneous Art

Below are a few pieces of artwork I did using both colored pen / ink & pencil.  I've always been more comfortable with ink vs pencil, even though there's such a finality with it.  However, I hate to erase, so sometimes flaws in pencil stick out sorely.  While I may make those same mistakes in pen, for some reason, I'm more forgiving with myself.

Done in 2004, I'm not sure what's going on here, other than a porcelain doll giving into the corruption and chaos and the pain that comes with it.  Or maybe I was just havin fun.  ;)

Anime-stle done in Pen / Ink.  Girl trying to decide, while covering up with a blanket... or praying over someone who's covered with a sheet.  I dunno.  Done in early 2000's.

A high school art project, I intended to do something graphic to the right side of the face, but went traditionally with the darkened half.  I always thought her eyes were a bit off, but maybe that's intentional.  Honestly I can't remember, but I'm glad I was able to find this piece.  Done in 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment